In this LowFruits Review, we’ll show you how to use one of the most popular keyword research tools available to find low competition keywords that you can rank for easily.
Do you have trouble deciding which keyword research tools to use? Perhaps you’ve considered LowFruits but aren’t sure if it’s the ideal platform for your online business?
Now is the time to relax because you’ve arrived at the right place.
What is LowFruits?
Table Of Contents
LowFruits is an online software tool that analyzes SERPs for you and reveals weak keyword spots. Weak spots are either weak websites or forum responses that are ranking high (in the top 10 search results). This means that you can compete with them easily (and win).
They use DA (Domain Authority, Moz Metric) to find if a website is weak. If you insert your website, we’ll look for websites that have a DA below or equal to yours.
Without your website, they look for websites that have a DA below 20.
LowFruits Review : How it Works?
Step 1. Get great keywords
- Navigate to the ‘Generate long-tail keyword ideas’ page
- Fill out your website and target audience information
- Select your analysis type
Step 2. Analyze your low-fruit keywords
- Apple icons represent queries where weak websites are ranking in the SERPs. 1 apple icon = 1 weak website that you can outrank.
- The more apple icons, the better! Hover on them to get more competitor information.
- Go back to the list of keywords and filter by SERPs where weak websites are in the top 3 results, and/or search volume
- Search volume low? The keyword can still be profitable and bring traffic.
- See your competitors in the Competition tab and filter (we filtered by DA lower than 10 and affiliate websites.)
Who Should Use LowFruits?
If you’re the owner of a new website, publisher, or a blogger, your domain authority score is low. If you compete for high-volume, competitive keywords, it’ll take you months (if not years) to rank properly. With LowFruits, you can start getting traffic and generating revenue from keywords your customers are searching for (but your competition hasn’t found yet).
LowFruits should be used by any marketer who wants to improve their search engine optimization (SEO) strategy. By researching and choosing the right keywords, you can ensure that your website appears as high as possible in search engine results pages (SERPs), driving more traffic to your site.
In short, LowFruits can be used by anyone who wants to improve their online visibility and reach their target audience more effectively. Whether you are a small business owner or a large corporation, if you want to improve your SEO strategy, LowFruits is the place to start.
LowFruits gives you long-tail and high-intent keywords which are great for converting more leads (as opposed to targeting commercial keywords with lots of competition).
LowFruits Review : Key Features
This keyword research tool provides you with an actionable set of low competition keywords that you can rank for quickly. No need to spend time with bloated SEO tools anymore.
- Generate longtail keyword ideas: Get the most relevant, longtail, keywords straight from Google.
- Find keywords that have weak spots : where UGCs (like Quora, Reddit and other forums) and weak websites (with low Domain Authority) rank in the top positions of the SERPs.
- Competition Analysis : Find competing websites that are weaker than yours and already rank on hundreds of keywords in the top positions.
LowFruits Review: Pricing
LowFruits is based on a pay as you go model. You need to purchase credits in order to analyze SERPs.
How are credits used ?
Generating longtail keyword ideas is free ! Each SERP analyzed (from the generated keyword ideas or your imported keyword list) costs 1 credit.
All other features are included.
There is also a subscription based model that allow subscribers to access exclusive features like:
- Extract competition keywords
- Find more keyword ideas
- Find top performing websites in your niche
There are two pricing plans when it comes to LowFruits:
- Standard: $29.90/month
- Premium: $79.90/month
But if you choose the yearly plan you can get 2 months free.
- Standard: $249/year
- Premium: $749/year
Get started with LowFruits today.Try LowFruits For Free
LowFruits Pros & Cons
Perfect products do not exist, unfortunately. And LowFruits has its advantages and disadvantages too. So, to give you an overview, I listed down below a few of its pros and cons to consider.
- Owners of new websites, publishers, or bloggers with low domain authority score can find low competition keywords faster
- Find competing websites that are weaker than yours and already rank on hundreds of keywords in the top positions.
- Get the most relevant, longtail, keywords straight from Google.
- Does not help in analyzing backlinks
- There is no website crawling or site auditing
Ahrefs is one of my favorite SEO tools on the market. Not only is it the second-fastest web crawler (only behind Google) but it has the best user interface out of all tools on this list.
SEMrush is a leading competitor analysis tool that helps users evaluate their competitors as well as their own content. It provides robust metrics and allows users to get top-performing pages, content, and keywords.
SERanking is a great SEO tool that provides an all-in-one SEO platform for agencies and businesses.
GrowthBar is one of the easiest to use SEO tools on the market. They enable users to see millions of keyword results, your competition’s backlinks, Google Ads data and generate blog content in one click.
After reading this LowFruits review, you should have a good understanding of how to use this tool to find profitable keywords with little competition.
Remember to use the tips and tools provided in order to get the most accurate data possible. With this information, you can start ranking your website for valuable search terms and increase your traffic and revenue.
Have you tried using low competition keywords in your marketing? What results did you see? Let us know in the comments below!